“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Friday, March 20, 2009

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi . . . . .

Not feeling too creative today so instead of being witty I translated the holo-message from Princess Leia to Obi-Wan into Engrish.

"Before the year, it was useful to my father of clone war; Now he asks in order to help him of that struggle vis-a-vis empire. As for me me my father' The fact that it is not shown is regretted; To in the demand direct 々 for your s; But as for my boat attack and I' It fell with under; M where you fear failed my delegation which it comes accompanying in Alderaan. I' ve made serious information continuance of the riot in the storage unit of this R2 unit. My father has known the method of removing that. You must look at this droid which is offered to him of Alderaan safely. This is our most desperate times. The band weak Kenobi help me; you' In regard to just my desire."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.