“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Monday, April 25, 2011

Dream Over the Weekend

I was on a bus going somewhere. I don't know where we were heading but in my dream I did. I also didn't know all the people on the bus, but in my dream I did.
We got to our destination. We were early. It was almost light out, and it was pretty darn chilly. We were all waiting on a football field for whatever it was we were waiting for. My hula sister Juna started sprinting lines on the football field. I asked her what she was doing that for. She said she needed to warm up. I suggested we dance instead. The two of us got into our pukas. By the time the first kaholo was finished I noticed we had at least 10 other dancers with us, one of whom was Victor Garber, and his freakishly large ears. He was wearing a bright red aloha shirt. Stepping out of my dream I thought it was weird he was there, but in my dream he was a living, breathing hula brother who was a member of my class. I don't remember what Juna and I started dancing, but all of the sudden the dance changed to something that everyone but me knew. I moved to the back and sat on a stump. Hula brother Yves came up to me and handed me a grape. He asked me if I wanted half of the bunch he was eating. I said yes. He turned his back to me and devoured have of the grapes he had. I woke up as he was turning around to hand me the other half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Those who love me and want to be my friend, or not

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.