“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bunchkins!

Recently two of my very good friends added cute little limbs to their respective families' family trees. I'm very happy for and secretly jealous of both of them. New babies are the sweetest things ever.

Last night I got to meet one of them. Oh my gosh, little "NorCal Bunchkin" is so sweet. She was sleeping when I arrived and was stirring awake when I left. She made the best little "I'm about to cry" faces.

In a month or so I hope to take the fam on a little road trip to meet "SoCal Bunchkin." I can't wait to get to know this little baby.

I'm pretty certain that their moms (and dads) wouldn't appreciate me putting their pictures on my blog, especially without me asking first, so instead, I wasted 1/2 hour at work making pics of them on powerpoint, then converting the pics to a jpeg.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.