“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Never Could Get The Hang of Thursdays And I'm Blaming The Stupid Cat

I hate being annoyed awake. I hate when the first words out of my mouth in the morning are negative. It just sets the worst tone for the day. I'm blaming the cat.

Stupid cat.

He is a very sweet and patient cat, but he is a very stupid cat.

This morning, right before my alarm was scheduled to go off, the stupid cat started playing with something loud and crunchy. Batting it around the hallway, banging into walls. Stupid cat. I hate the tone it set for the day. Then The Kiddies woke up way too early and started fighting about stupid things and crying and making annoying noises. I stomped out into the living room and snapped at them. I felt bad the moment I did. It just made for a more annoying morning.Then Too Much Perfume Lady stood too close to me on the train. There was a long line at the Chinese bakery by my bus stop and too long a line at the Peet's Coffee at my Muni station for me to not be annoyed with. There weren't any good seats on the train because there were too many men "man-sitting." Because of delays in the tunnel I missed the shuttle to my office so I caught the F line. It was too crowded with tourists that wouldn't move to the back so there was a big cluster at the front door that nobody could get through. The condensation from my yogurt that I keep in the freezer and throw in my bag w/ the intention to eat it around 10am got all over my workbook for the test I have to take next Wednesday, and the worst part, it ruined the answer key. My cup of coffee didnt' take. I didn't pack a lunch so I have to buy one. I'm sick of the salad bar at both the employee cafeteria and the little market across the street. I'm certain there are wolves after me.

I have a feeling that none of this stuff would have bothered me so much if I hadn't had been woken up prematurely by the stupid cat playing with crunchy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.