“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Slumber Party - A Dream

They say that when you're pregnant you have some interesting dreams. Here's one I had this morning.

I went to The Girl's friend's house to pick her up from a slumber party. When I arrived, her friend's house was totally trashed by the kids at the party. I started helping out by cleaning the room where The Girl had slept. While cleaning up her stuff I saw my $11. I went into the living room to talk to someone for a minute, then when I went back into the room where The Girl had slept, her stuff was all cleaned up and my $11 was gone. I went into the kitchen. I saw my $11 on a shelf. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. Someone saw me do it and thought I was stealing, so I put it back. Then The Girl's friend's dad starting yelling at his two Brazillian sons to get into the kitchen and help. They set a little mini factory in the kitchen and started making fudge, all kinds, even savory fudge like sun-dried tomato fudge. Then Magic Johnson came up to me and told me that being pregnant has really messed up my skin, then I noticed I had broken out with a fresh garden of acne all over my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.