“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk - A Dream

I was a super sleuth trying to break up a bicycle theft ring at some university. Sometimes it was Stanford. Sometimes it was San Francisco State. We called it Humboldt State.



In part of the dream I was me and in other parts I was Curly of the Three Stooges. When I was Curly I broke away from Larry and Moe to do some surveillance on a pretty sweet unicycle. I saw a guy approach it. He was kinda crusty, had red hair and looked liked he hadn't shaved in a few weeks. He looked at the unicycle and read some numbers from the lock and walked away. I followed him back to his lair, which was a rundown building. He hung out outside with his other crusty friends. I went to go meet up with Larry and Moe. While I was briefing them on what I had just seen, a few frat boys came and sat near us. I had a suspicion the frat boys were spying on us. Turns out they were.

As me, not Curly, I tried to become a member of the crusty group but I had to be careful that the frat boys didn't see me because they knew that I was Curly and they could blow my cover. I became friends with the red headed crusty's girlfriend. She liked squirels. Her boyfriend carried a lute but didn't know how to play it even though he claimed he was really good at it and said he was a writer, but he was a real writer. He wrote with a pencil and paper and didn't waste his time on reading what anyone else had written, especially anything written on or with an electronic device.

Then my alarm sounded and I don't know if the bicycle thieves got caught.

Yesterday I fell asleep with a sweet baby on my chest and a sweet 5 year old at my side. All of us were cuddled under a blanket on the couch.
I dreamed I was at the mall. I was skating around on roller blades. I thought I'd kill some time at the arcade and settled myself in front of a table top pacman game. 1 game was 8 quarters. I said "Screw this" and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Those who love me and want to be my friend, or not

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.