“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Money is Still in My Pocket - An Open Letter to Gymboree

Dear Gymboree,
This evening I was at your location in the Stonestown mall. I was going to buy the following items:

I didn't, though. Here's why -
I stood in line. I was next. One employee was occupied helping a customer. The other employee was doing sidework. She was standing at the register completing some paperwork that had nothing to do with the customer in line (me) or the two customers standing behind me. All of us had cranky babies with us. We all wanted to get home and cook dinner. I'm sure the other customers wanted us to leave, too.
Instead of buying what I had picked out, put it all on the counter and walked out. Now I have some money to spend at Pumpkin Patch, or Baby Gap, or even Macys.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.