“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Friday, April 2, 2010

#40 is so Stupid - No More Chanting. No More Chanting.

Yesterday Hubby and I took part in the St. Stupid's Day Parade.

I worked half the day then met Hubby at Birley's Sandwiches for one of their yummy cheese sammiches. We then joined a bunch of Stupid People, listened to Grand Marshall Lowell Darling then marched marched marched through the FiDi.
I got to wish Frank Chu a belated 50th Birthday and get my picture taken with him. I saw no less than 9 naked men and Wavy Gravy offered me a Bacon Flavored Gumballs from the back of the Doggie Diner Dog-Head truck.

Here are some lovely pics from the day.

1 comment:

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.