“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

5 days to 5K. 5 days to #35

In 5 short days I'll be able to cross #35 off my list. I have to say, I'm very excited about it. There were a few weeks where I was a bit sick of training and maybe slacked off a little, but hooray for me, I completed my training, and come this Sunday I will run a 5K.
The great news is that I've already run a 5k. I did it last Sunday. Here's my route. I started at Sloat, at the beginning of the running path that runs along Great Highway, ran to Kirkham, turned around and ran back. Yay me!
Sunday will be a breeze.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Just thinking about running that makes my chest hurt. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Those who love me and want to be my friend, or not

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.