“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Celebrate Every Day at Pelican Bay!

I went to the Fancy Food Show yesterday. I go every year and have a lot of fun. I'm one of "those" people who fill up on samples and free stuff to take home. This year was no exception. I came home with 500ml boxes of coconut water (yum), a big bag of salt water taffy, and various little samples of chocolates and salt.
Some of my favorite areas to visit at Fancy Food Show are the cheese aisles. I can't get enough runny, stinky cheese. I also like the olives and the BBQ truck.

One company who I've seen a the food show on more than one occasion is Pelican Bay.
I wonder if they sell a lot of products in Northern California. When they decided to name their business after the city in Florida where they're from, did they think they would ever grow large enough to sell their products to those of us who associate the name Pelican Bay with quite a different enterprise? If Pelican Bay State Prison had a gift shop, would it be appropriate to sell Pelican Bay Honey Dew Mint Melonade Mix or Delicious Alligator Swamp Cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.