“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

You're Gonna Pay - A Dream






I had a dream last night about Anthony Michael Hall, sort of.

I was dating this guy. He was a child actor who isn't doing much today. He looked just like Anthony Michael Hall, but it wasn't him. I couldn't remember his name. The whole dream I was trying to figure out what his name was without him knowing that I was trying to figure out his name. I thought that maybe if I could think of something that he was in, like a movie or a TV show I could look at the credits and find out. Every role I thought he had, though, turned out to be Anthony Michael Hall. Then I started thinking that I should just dump this guy and start dating Anthony Michael Hall. Then I resigned myself to thinking that if I couldn't have Anthony Michael Hall I would just be happy with dating the guy who people think looks like him and always confuse him for. He drove a big monster truck and he had to drive me home. The route took us through a rough part of town and we had to dodge bullets from people doing drive-by shootings for sport. After we got through the rough part of town we stopped for some beer and tacos and he held my hand. I looked through his wallet but still couldn't find his name.

A little disturbing, I'll give you that, but not as disturbing as the dream I had about Norman Gentle which I refuse to discuss as I'm trying very hard to erase the memory from my head.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Those who love me and want to be my friend, or not

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.