“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

You're Gonna Pay - A Dream






I had a dream last night about Anthony Michael Hall, sort of.

I was dating this guy. He was a child actor who isn't doing much today. He looked just like Anthony Michael Hall, but it wasn't him. I couldn't remember his name. The whole dream I was trying to figure out what his name was without him knowing that I was trying to figure out his name. I thought that maybe if I could think of something that he was in, like a movie or a TV show I could look at the credits and find out. Every role I thought he had, though, turned out to be Anthony Michael Hall. Then I started thinking that I should just dump this guy and start dating Anthony Michael Hall. Then I resigned myself to thinking that if I couldn't have Anthony Michael Hall I would just be happy with dating the guy who people think looks like him and always confuse him for. He drove a big monster truck and he had to drive me home. The route took us through a rough part of town and we had to dodge bullets from people doing drive-by shootings for sport. After we got through the rough part of town we stopped for some beer and tacos and he held my hand. I looked through his wallet but still couldn't find his name.

A little disturbing, I'll give you that, but not as disturbing as the dream I had about Norman Gentle which I refuse to discuss as I'm trying very hard to erase the memory from my head.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.