“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More Dreams

Last night I had a dream about my friend P's sister J.

P called me and said that his sister was coming to town and was wondering if I had an empty office at my work that she could use for the day. It turns out I didn't but I got her an office space to use at the company who occupies the floor beneath my floor.

When our days ended we got into my car. Sometimes I was driving and sometimes she was driving. When she was driving I told her that I had heard that she was embarking on a new adventure. I asked her if she was excited. She told me she was. Then she asked me if I wanted a popsicle. I already had some so I didn't but she gave me some anyways, about 50 of them she poured from a big box right onto my feet. I was thinking, gosh, I can't eat that many popsicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.