“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Someone had a Dream about ME!!!

I don't think this has happened before.
Well, it's probably happened before but no one has ever told me about it as far as I can remember. My co-worker K came up to my desk as soon as I got to work and told me all about the dream she had about me. Here it is . . . . . .

I had two pet hamsters that I put K in charge of watching. She kept them in the pockets of her hoodie. One kept escaping and she was freaking out that she wasn't doing a good job taking care of my hamsters and that I would be really upset if I found out that she lost one of my pets.

yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.