“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Monday, September 28, 2009

September 28, 2009 - 3 days until I'm old.

I totally missed out on yesterday. On Saturday afternoon I started feeling scratchy. By Saturday night I was coughing, sneezing and had a big case of the "hot-colds", you know, where one extra layer makes you too freaking hot and one less layer makes you super freaking cold. That continued all day. Shame because it was such a beautiful weekend. While I was either sleeping in the bedroom or watching TV on the couch in a daze, hubby and the kiddies were in Pacifica at a sand sculpture contest, plus I missed hula at yerba buena gardens. Yesterday was a lost day. No big things to report on the 4th day before my birthday.
To celebrate 3 days until my birthday I plan on doing pretty much the same as what I did yesterday; sleep, watch TV and with I weren't a sickie.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your nice sharing first.I don’t know if you are shopping online or not.I always do this.
    I think it is a very convenience and save time way to buy goods.Buy christian louboutin shoes sale andAir JordansNike Jordan Basketball Shoes,we offer cheap nike shoes cheap nike shoes at low price.nike jordan retro shoesAir JordansNike Kicks,we also see cheap Air Force OnesNike Dunks LowAir Jordans ShoesNike shoesed hardy shirtsMBT Shoes SaleChristian Louboutin Shoeschristian louboutin shoes saleQuality of Nike shoesWholesale Nike Shoes.They have put so much effort to provide a great customer experience that it gives them a great differentiation and customer satisfaction tool, which ultimately drives customer satisfaction and business success.

    ReplyDelete

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.