“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Friday, January 22, 2010

I've been Kinded.

A few weeks ago I posted a blog about Kind Bars. I sent the link to my post to the customer service department of Kind Snacks.

They sent me a nice letter back asking me for my address, making a promise to send me some Kind swag. True to their word, the good folks at Kind Snacks sent me two Kind Bars and a little booklet about Kind Snacks.

Thanks Kind Snacks.

1 comment:

  1. DH - it's official, you now have to come clean. Full disclosure on all future post about Kind bars - ITS THE LAW on the internet now!!! Congrats, cool to get a company to respond. Now if I can only get MSR to send me some swag:

    http://nativeobservations.blogspot.com/2009/10/msr-hubba-tent-review.html

    ReplyDelete

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.