“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thanks Noah's

If you remember, last week or so I wrote about Noah's Bagels and their customer service shortcomings that I experienced one morning. If you don't, you can read about it here.

Yesterday afternoon I got an email from the district manager of Noah's in San Francisco. In it she apologized for the bad customer service I received and asked for my address so she can send me a gift certificate.

Thank you Noah's for your followthrough.

I look forward to receiving this gift certificate. I plan to purchase a pumpernickle bagel toasted with cream cheese, tomato and onion, and a medium Midtown coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.