“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thanks Noah's

If you remember, last week or so I wrote about Noah's Bagels and their customer service shortcomings that I experienced one morning. If you don't, you can read about it here.

Yesterday afternoon I got an email from the district manager of Noah's in San Francisco. In it she apologized for the bad customer service I received and asked for my address so she can send me a gift certificate.

Thank you Noah's for your followthrough.

I look forward to receiving this gift certificate. I plan to purchase a pumpernickle bagel toasted with cream cheese, tomato and onion, and a medium Midtown coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Those who love me and want to be my friend, or not

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.