“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Watch carefully. I'm about to ignite the last half of the last cigar in Moscow.

It arrived yesterday in the mail; my July fastpass.

This is the last paper fastpass I will purchase.

I've bought a paper fastpass almost every month for the last almost 20 years I've lived in San Francisco.

No more complaining and laughing about the funny unseasonal colors they are printed on.

In August I will start using my translink card.

This time next year the Muni Fastpass will be a nameless number on a list that was afterwards mislaid.

Sort of sad, really.

OK, I'll stop plagiarizing Dr. Zhivago now. 






Your attitude is noticed, you know. Oh, yes, it's been noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.