“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Friday, February 21, 2014

Whale 'n Chz - Conversation with my 5 year old.



The scene - 
I had just gotten home from work. I was sitting on the couch. The Boy was snuggled into the crook of my arm. He was happy I was home, but equally content to be mesmerized by the Wild Kratt's show.

The Conversation
Me - How was your day?
The Boy - Good
Me - What did you do today?
The Boy - (can't talk. TV)
Me - Why does your breath smell like mac 'n chz?
The Boy (clearly not paying attention to me) - It's a Sperm Whale
Me - You ate a sperm whale?
The Boy - No
Me - Then why does your breath smell like mac 'n chz?

We have a lot of conversations like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.