“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Yes, I Cheat

"Hey Andrea, do you want some snowman poop?"


That's what one of my coworkers asked me this morning. I gave him a funny look. He smiled and told me what it was.

You take some oreos and separate the cookie from the creme filling. You mix the cream filling with cream cheese and grind the cookies into a powder. Then you combine all of that, make little balls and then dip in white chocolate.

I told my coworker it sounded like a stoner-snack. He said it could be, but it's his wife's specialty and she made enough for 50 people so he brought them to work.

I ate 3.

I feel sick now.

1 comment:

  1. I have a killer pudding recipe for oreo cookies---let me know if you want it. It involves cream cheese and whipped cream as well….

    ReplyDelete

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.