“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The List update

Please tell me I'm not a failure and I didn't wimp out, get soft or let my vanity get the better of me. I dyed my hair. #46 of my list says that I will let my hair grow long enough to see my natural color. A good spin doctor would say I accomplished that goal half way. I was/am clearly able to see that the bulk of my hair is a mousy kind of gray. I don't think it would quite look like Heloise if I let my hair grow all the way, but it's still a respectable gray.
I just couldn't stand it. I was faced with the choice of cutting my hair, the dyed parts off or dying my hair, which of course would make me throw #7 right out of the window.
Oh gosh.
I'll let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.