“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hey Pablo! -- a dream last night

I had a dream about Paul Rodriguez last night. When I mentioned it to hubby he said "that's enough, I don't need to hear any more." I tried to tell him it wasn't that kind of dream, but he didn't want to hear about it. I told him anyways. He turned up the volume on the TV but I kept talking. The TV has a finite volume. I don't.


We were in San Francisco but the location was sort of like a cross between The Embarcadero around where Red's Java House is and the parking lot at Palo Verde and Stearns in Long Beach, but not how it looks now. It looked more like when the old Taco Bell was there and before Tom's Liquor was razed. I was walking with this woman who used to work in my office. Don't know why she was in my dream. We never really talked to each other. Our departments hardly ever crossed paths. We were friendly to each other, but didn't hang out or anything. Anyways, this woman and I were walking through the weird parking lot and I spotted Paul Rodriquez. I said "Hey, you're Paul Rodriquez, what are you doing here." He said "Yes, I am. I'm making a commercial for El Faro." Then he walked over to a group of men and started talking to them. As he was walking over I yelled "Dude, you should do a commercial for Gordo's. They make way better burritos. Hey, can I get a picture?" Then he totally ignored me. He was talking to the El Faro ad guys and didn't want to talk to me because he thought I was dissing El Faro, which I wasn't. I just like Gordo's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.