“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

There's No Majesty in Cute - A Dream



The other night The Boy was having a hard time sleeping. He and I hung out on the couch after everyone had gone to bed. We ended up falling asleep on the couch for the night.

Scratch that.

He ended up sleeping there for the night. I ended up only kind of sleeping there for the night.
I know I slept, though, because I remember having a few dreams, however I only remember what one of them was about. I don't remember who was in the dream or where we were, only what happened.

We got a pet cheetah, but everyone was angry because we got a baby cheetah cub and not a full grown cheetah. Although the baby cheetah cub was very cute and less dangerous it was not what we wanted. We wanted an adult cheetah. Adult cheetahs, although not as cute, are more majestic than baby cheetah cubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.