“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Monday, April 22, 2013

Sci-Fi / Fantasy Mash Up - A Dream

I had a dream I was watching a new Star Trek movie. Dr. Polaski was the main focus of this movie. Then I was no longer watching it, but rather I was in the movie and it . Kirk was in it, but it was William Shatner how he looks today, not how he looked as Kirk on TV or even the real movies.

We were being held captive on a ship. It didn't look like a Starfleet ship. It was more like a crappy apartment building. We were free to roam the ship, hold jobs, make money, have families and friends, but we weren't allowed to leave and everyone was afraid to complain because all the rooms had secret microphones and our conversations were being monitored..



I lived in one of the ship's apartments with my mom and my little sister. My brother lived on the ship, but not with us. My little sister was really great at making giant pieces of furniture. She made my brother a murphy bed that could be folded to the size of a wallet and kept in his suitcase when he wasn't using it.

My little sister kept getting presents left outside our door. We didn't know who they were from but they were pretty darn cool.

Then one day I was walking down the hallway and I saw some royal looking guards dressed like Swiss Guards like at the Vatican holding stalfs and walking down the hallway towards my apartment. They stopped in front of my door and a hobbit sized Emperor Palpatine dropped off a gift on the welcome mat. One of the guards knocked on the door. Hobbit Emperor Palpatine looked at me then scurried away. The guards followed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.