“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cute Costs $10

Last Friday it took for-freaking-ever to decide what we wanted for dinner.



Hubby was a bit under the weather. The Girl had plans. I didn't feel like cooking.



So after an hour of procrastinating and throwing out ideas nobody liked, we settled on burritos. The Boy and I got into the car and drove to our neighborhood taqueria.



So two doors down from the taqueria is this store called Establish. I had seen it before but never really noticed it, if that makes sense. There was a rack outside the store with a lovely little $10 sign hanging next to hanger upon hanger of cute dresses and shirts. I found myself the cutest dress. I took it inside and bought it.



When I walked in I looked around a bit and just as the woman behind the counter (I'm guessing one of the owners) was saying hello and welcome I blurted out "I get burritos next door all the time. How did I never know this store existed? I love everything here!"



They have cute 2nd hand dresses, new clothes, kids' clothes, jewelry, art and greeting cards from local artists, the cutest stuff. If there was ever a local business to support in the Outer Sunset where you can get cute dresses and stuff, it's here.



Take a look at their website and the next time you go to Noriega Street to get a burrito, stop here and look around and buy something.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.