“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dream #2

I walked into a Taco Bell
and ordered "The Gavin McCloud Special".
The Gavin McCloud Special
comprised a Taco Lite (something that was in the menu in 1986, but I don't know if it is still on the menu. It is a taco that is twice the size of a regular taco but instead of the shell being a corn tortilla deep fried in coconut oil, it was a flour tortilla deep fried in coconut oil. It also contained sour cream and tomatoes. I guess it was only "lite" in color, not calories), a regular taco and a Michelob.
I loved the combination but tried to convince them, unsuccessfully of course, to rename the combo "The Grant Goodeve Special".




No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.