“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Monday, April 6, 2009

I steal sometimes

I have great ideas. I also piggy-back on the great ideas of others.

One such idea comes from my friend, former co-worker and fellow blogger K. You can read her blog http://maltesekat.blogspot.com//
She decided to create a list of 101 tasks and/or goals and complete that list in 1001 days. What a cool idea.
I'm going to piggy-back on that idea and change it around a little bit.

I'm going to complete 50.5 tasks in 505 days. So, in the next few days, probably tomorrow, I will post my list of 50 things I'm going to do in the next 505 days. The 505 days will start the day I post the list.

If you don't see my list posted soon, call me on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.