“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Monday, April 27, 2009

The List Update.

OK let's just get right down to it. I've stopped doing one thing on my list two weeks early - eating at least one raw meal a day for 1 month. Lunch got too boring, plus I couldn't figure out what the point was. I figure I eat enough raw food anyways. Why do I need to put it all in one meal. I usually have a banana on the way to work and then between getting to work and lunchtime I snack on whatever fruit I've thrown in my bag. At lunch I may have a sandwich, but I usually hit the salad bar for a little salad. There are always veggies at dinner. So, I gave up that part of my list. Didn't really see a point to it. Besides, I have enough gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.