“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Monday, February 16, 2009

Go Hang a Salami. I'm a Lasagna Hog!

So I've spent part of my morning looking for a lasagna recipe, sort of.

I make pretty good lasagne but I've never made it for 100 people at once. I need to make enough lasagna to feed 100 people, and some of it needs to be vegetarian. None of it can have beef or veal (darn, no veal bones) because Little Miss is off the cow. She doesn't eat beef.

If possible I don't want to make two different sauces. I want to use the same sauce for both versions of lasagne. I know I will cheat and say the sause is vegetarian because , in my opinion, no sauce is complete without a little bit of anchovy. I like the kind that comes in the toothpaste tube.

I guess what I'm looking for is a good lasagne recipe that I can use as a guide so when I make my shopping list I know how much of each ingredient I should plan on buying.

Any help you could give me would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.