“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Be Kind - an open letter to Kind Snacks

Hello Kind,



Every night before my weekly hula class I stop by the little market next to the school to buy a plain goat milk yogurt (sheep if they have it), an apple and a Bumble Bar (I like the almond first, and then the plain). Last night they only had the yucky flavors of Bumble Bar, Chai and Lemon. I'm not one for fruity bars, however, right next to the bumble bars, at less than half the price, were a variety of Kind bars. For some reason, and I don't know why, the mango-macadamia nut one struck my fancy. I bought it. I didn't eat it before class like I normally would have. I did, however open the package once I got home. I took a bite, not expecting much, because as I stated above, I don't really like fruity bars, but I liked it. I ate the whole thing. It was pretty darn good. It didn't go well with the glass of Toasted Head Cab I was drinking at the time, maybe I should have had it with a Nobilo Sauv Blanc or Hogue Riesling, but that part was my fault, not yours. The bar itself was good and I'd buy another one.

Thanks

Andrea
San Francisco, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.