“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Friday, July 15, 2011

I Love You : An Open Letter to Brian Wilson

Dear Brian Wilson,

I love you. Not in a romantic sort of way. You're an OK guy and all but you're not my husband. You're not even Cody Ross, who I'm super crushing on. My son is too. Whenever my Cody is at bat I say "oh, there's my boyfriend," and then my 3 year old son says "he's my boyfriend, too," but not my 12 year old daughter. She crushes on Pablo Sandoval, but not really because she complains every time there's a game on.

So why do I love you? Because of this...

I love that you wear your spandex tuxedo to the ESPY Awards with such confidence and style. While I can't figure out if you are White Face or Red Nose I love the journey in trying to solving that puzzle.

Have a good night.
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.