“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Monday, April 7, 2014

Fragments of a few dreams.



I haven't been able to  remember whole dreams lately, but I have had some pretty great dream fragments. I miss having long dreams with some sort of real plot. I wonder how to get them back. I haven't really made any dramatic changes in my nighttime routines that I think would change my dreaming. Maybe I need to work on ways to remember my dreams better. I'll have to research it further.

Bean and I were walking through a parking lot and we came across Arnold Schwarzenegger. Bean waved at California's former governor and said, clear as day, "Happy Birthday."  I was proud of her for enunciating so clearly. I was bummed that it was just her and me. I wanted her dad to hear her say "Happy Birthday." Then when we found hubby, she wouldn't say it.

Then we were walking down a well manicured pathway. I saw a rabbit. It was brown and was over a foot tall when it was sitting on its hind legs. I was holding Bean. I said "Look  Beanie, there's a rabbit." The \rabbit bared its fangs and ran towards me. I had a big fight with the rabbit. Then the rabbit turned into Peter Dinklage except he had blond hair and we fought some more. The fight ended with me standing on the rabbit's neck. Then I found myself back at the Whole Foods I used to work at and I was the team leader for both the bakery and the deli. I didn't want the job. All I wanted was to find a cup of coffee, but I couldn't get one anywhere. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.