“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Sunday, November 8, 2009

You Belong in the Zoo . . . . .and the Zoo Belongs to You

Yesterday the Littles Miss and Mister and I walked to the zoo. While there we engaged in one of our favorite activities, watching the squirrels rummage through the strollers parked next to the petting zoo and then watching the owners of the strollers freak out and act surprised. There are signs telling one to hide their food. There are squirrels everywhere. How could one not know that their stroller could be invaded? We've seen squirrels eat chips, kettlecorn, suck on sippie cup spouts; I've even seen a squirrel tear apart a tampon.
Best part of going to the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.