“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why My Kids Are Better Than Your Kids* Part 1


This morning on Facebook, one of my FB friends (and more importantly, he's my friend in real life), posted a story from CNN about society as a whole having really bad handwriting.

I think it's true. Not only has our hand writing gotten shoddy, our use of abbreviations has become more prevalent, and with that, our sense of grammar has gone right down the pipes of the porcelin bus, for example, the use of "I" vs. "me." Like fingernails on a chalkboard when I hear it spoken and see it written incorrectly.)

I'm here to tell you, there is hope, and her name is . . . well I don't want to tell you what her name is . . . she's my daughter!!! Yay.

She insists on WRITING IN CURSIVE!  She even does those 3 hump lower case m's. I super love her.

PS - she also knows that Comic Sans is a bad idea.











*Before you get all in a snit about me thinking my kids are better than your kids, to me they are, just as you think your kids are better than any other kid. Lighten up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.