“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk - A Dream

I was a super sleuth trying to break up a bicycle theft ring at some university. Sometimes it was Stanford. Sometimes it was San Francisco State. We called it Humboldt State.



In part of the dream I was me and in other parts I was Curly of the Three Stooges. When I was Curly I broke away from Larry and Moe to do some surveillance on a pretty sweet unicycle. I saw a guy approach it. He was kinda crusty, had red hair and looked liked he hadn't shaved in a few weeks. He looked at the unicycle and read some numbers from the lock and walked away. I followed him back to his lair, which was a rundown building. He hung out outside with his other crusty friends. I went to go meet up with Larry and Moe. While I was briefing them on what I had just seen, a few frat boys came and sat near us. I had a suspicion the frat boys were spying on us. Turns out they were.

As me, not Curly, I tried to become a member of the crusty group but I had to be careful that the frat boys didn't see me because they knew that I was Curly and they could blow my cover. I became friends with the red headed crusty's girlfriend. She liked squirels. Her boyfriend carried a lute but didn't know how to play it even though he claimed he was really good at it and said he was a writer, but he was a real writer. He wrote with a pencil and paper and didn't waste his time on reading what anyone else had written, especially anything written on or with an electronic device.

Then my alarm sounded and I don't know if the bicycle thieves got caught.

Yesterday I fell asleep with a sweet baby on my chest and a sweet 5 year old at my side. All of us were cuddled under a blanket on the couch.
I dreamed I was at the mall. I was skating around on roller blades. I thought I'd kill some time at the arcade and settled myself in front of a table top pacman game. 1 game was 8 quarters. I said "Screw this" and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.