“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

mmmmm . . . . Pork.

I love me a good BLT. There's one I really love, in particular, but I  hardly ever get because it's $8 and probably really bad for me. In fact, I only get it when I'm super-PMSing or I'm having a bad week and I need a treat. This is never-ever an every day item. It's called a B.L.A.S.T. which stands for Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Swiss Cheese and Tomato. I like it on toasted light rye bread. The yummy sounding crunch, the way my teeth cut through the sandwich and I feel the creamy avodado, the crunchy lettuce, the juicy tomato and the little bits of grease that squeeze out of the many lawers of warm bacon. mmmmmmm.




Today on FB my friend VB posted a picture of all the McDonalds in the USA. I checked out the website the graphic came from. It was pretty interesting, interesting enough to hold my attention when I should have been working. I came across this. The Purest BLT in the World. They guy created the purest BLT in the world created a flow chart illustrating The Purest BLT in the World came to be. Check it out. The guy has a blog onehungrychef.blogspot.com. I took a look at it. Enough bacon on his blog to keep me interested, I'd say.

Just rambling today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.