“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

List Update for 05.20.09

A few days late in posting my progress on my list.

Someone asked me about it today. I thought that was pretty cool.
OK, here's what I'm doing --
#17 - still reading The Other Boleyn Girl. I can't get into it. Maybe if I just sat down and started reading I could, but it's hard.

#26 Make a Cherry Pie
I was going to do this over last weekend but Lucky didn't have any frozen cherries and I didn't feel like pitting a bunch of cherries. Maybe next Tuesday if the Farmers' Market at the Ferry Plaza has some good Queen Anne or Ranier cherries I'll buy some of those and pit those cherries. I'm not going to go through the trouble of pitting Bing Cherries. That's just dumb.

#6 Clean out the cabinet above the kitchen sink
I looked at the cabinet and thought "I have to clean that, it's on my list". That's as far as I've gotten with that item.

Pretty boring otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.