“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Saturday, July 18, 2009

My new son - a celebrity dream


Last night I had a dream that Judah Friedlander was my son.


I didn't give birth to him. His mom died and he was left to me in his mom's will. The first time we met he was the dressing room attendant at a bridal shop - the kind where women line up for hours and then storm the building looking for the most attractive designer dress at half the price. Judah Friedlander was the person that stood in the doorway of the dressing room and handed out those numbers that indicated how many articles of clothing, except he wasn't standing, he was sitting on a big chaise lounge.
I went up to him, hugged him and whispered to him that his first mommy loved him more than anything in the whole wide world and wouldn't have given him to me if she thought I wouldn't do the same. I told him I loved him, that I'd see him later and then I got into a giant black tour bus and went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.