“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Sunday, July 12, 2009

My sweet boy, Oh boy, is he a boy.

Tonight as I was folding the laundry Little Mister decided it would be a great time to show me what a great Godzilla he could do. Charming.

What I'm really writing about is this . . . This morning as I was making oatmeal, Little Mister found a coffee bean on the floor. Just as I was about to take it away from him it squeezed out of his fingers and onto the floor. He ran after it, picked it up and then threw it on the floor again. Then he ran after it, picked it up and threw it on the floor. Five times I watched him do this. On the 6th time he couldn't find where the bean had landed. He turned round and round in a circle saying uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh. He couldn't find where the bean had landed. I pointed it out. He said "oh" in a growly voice. Picked it up and threw it across the floor.

I love my boy.

1 comment:

  1. that is so funny....isn't it wonderful how the simple things can make children so happy?!

    ReplyDelete

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.