“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Friday, July 10, 2009

What a fun day.

I'd never done anything like this before. It took about 38 years but I'm here.

I recently did a photo shoot for the blog I Live Here: SF.
This is a blog that gives a snapshot of the residents of San Francisco. Julie, the lovely lady that took my photos has a blog and website that you can look at and marvel at her talent for taking photos.

Check out ILiveHereSF.blogspot.com, read my feature, then look at her other blogs and buy her portraits or hire her services for your next family photo.

Thanks Julie.

1 comment:

  1. I was just looking at Julie's photos of you -- oh Hula Girl... Beautiful set, as are you... The photo that changes from black and white into color (in the slideshow) is extremely dramatic... I've gotta go tell Julie what a fine job she's done... All the best to you... Don.

    ReplyDelete

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.