“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dreaming of Muni -

I had a dream about Muni last night / this morning.

Hubby and I were going to catch the F-Market from our house to go to work. We got to the platform and I realized that my fastpass wasn't in the little pocket of my purse where I usually keep it. It was in the jacket pocket, and of course I had left that jacket at home. Being that we're way too poor to pay a fine should a POP officer request to see our POP, we decided to not take the train to work, but rather take the train home. While we're on the train two things happen. 1) my mom is on the train 2 seats ahead of us, notices us and gets all mad that we didn't ride the train with her in the first place, and 2) we realize how stupid we are riding the train because we don't have POP and it doesn't matter that we're going home to get my fastpass instead of going to work. Sure enough the Fare inspectors get on the train. When they get to Hubby and me I explain to the nice POP lady what happened, and thank her for not being my least favorite fare inspector who I'm sure is out to get me, and I ask her where my favorite fare inspector is, y'know, the really large friendly lesbian with a crew cut - tough but friendly and fair. She smiles and walks away.
No ticket for me. Thanks dream-inspector.
Hubby and I get off the train and I don't remember anything else except for a weird stairway, some kids playing lemonade checkers and my mom giving me crap again for not riding the bus with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.