“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Monday, June 21, 2010

My baby boy's dream.

Last night / this morning I heard my littly boy cry.

Now usually when I hear him cry I wait it out a few minutes to see how serious he his as sometimes he squawks loud enough to wake me up and then he goes right back to sleep.

Last night I let him cry for a few minutes but then got up when I realized his cry was a little bit different than his normal "come get me, I want to sleep in your bed" cry.

When he was all snuggly between Hubby and me he started asking me questions. "where's grandma?" "where's (sister)?" "where's (cousin)?" and the most important question "Where's the cake?"

I had to reassure him that his grandma and his cousin were at their houses sleeping, his sister was snug in her bed in the next room and most importantly, his cake was wrapped in plastic in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.