“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Crocheting

I crochet on muni to pass the time. I like to crochet little things so I can crochet into my bag and although people know what I'm doing, they're not as likely to try to talk to me about it.




Last week and this week I made 3 different Cthulhu dolls. Here's a picture of two of them riding muni.


I only have two pictured here because I gave one to my friend P last Saturday.

I got this lovely pattern from a crochet blog I follow called CthulhuCrochet.blogspot.com.


2 comments:

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.