“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Monday, September 28, 2009

September 28, 2009 - 3 days until I'm old.

I totally missed out on yesterday. On Saturday afternoon I started feeling scratchy. By Saturday night I was coughing, sneezing and had a big case of the "hot-colds", you know, where one extra layer makes you too freaking hot and one less layer makes you super freaking cold. That continued all day. Shame because it was such a beautiful weekend. While I was either sleeping in the bedroom or watching TV on the couch in a daze, hubby and the kiddies were in Pacifica at a sand sculpture contest, plus I missed hula at yerba buena gardens. Yesterday was a lost day. No big things to report on the 4th day before my birthday.
To celebrate 3 days until my birthday I plan on doing pretty much the same as what I did yesterday; sleep, watch TV and with I weren't a sickie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.