“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Saturday, September 26, 2009

September 26, 1970 - the cool side of the day

I think on September 26, 1970 no one had any creative juices flowing. Wikipedia, The Wall Street Journal, This Day in Canada, and random searches of stuff didn't hold anything of interest to me. Sure, it is Brian Ferry's birthday, but who, outside of those of us who grew up in the 80's really cares, except for Brian Ferry's mom, of course.

Flash forward 39 years later, 5 days until my birthday.

Hubby has a bad cold so last night I slept on the couch so that he could have all the blankets, or move over to the cool side of the bed if he got too hot. Also, who wants to sleep next to a sickie? I woke up to the sound of Little Miss and Little Mister digging through fridge looking for left over chinese food from last night. They came into the living room with potstickers in their fists and wonton soup in a coffee cup.

Yay, breakfast served.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.