“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Monday, September 14, 2009

How You Found Me: because I'm a copy-cat

If you've learned anything from me so far, you've learned that I'm a copy cat. I steal ideas and make them my own. I don't really think it's stealing, though because I do tell you from whom I stole the idea and give you a link to the idea I've stolen. In my head it can't be called stealing, but it can be grounds for calling me a big fat copy-cat. I can deal with that. I copied the MalteseKat with her 101 things in 1001 days (except I'm doing 50.5 things in 500 days and calling it The List). I copied a story from BeerGirl's story she put on Facebook. I also followed various crochet patterns of monsters.

Hubby has a blog on Wordpress. I tried to use Wordpress but I couldn't figure it out. Funny, Hubby said wordpress was way easier to manipulate than Blogger. I say the reverse. I guess great minds don't always think alike. They just think similarly.
He used to have this little feature on his blog about how people got to his site. I always thought it was interesting.
I recently found a tool to do the very same thing.
Here are some of the things that brought you to me ----
10. 2^32 seconds in years
9. 2^32 seconds in days
8. lady sonja blag gum
7. lil miss hula tshirt
6. bazooka zooka bubblegum
5. dancing pregnant lady
4. onaona i ka hala
3. gem donuts
2. 32 seconds to minutes
and finally, the number 1 search term used when stumbling upon my blog
1. AGENT DALE COOPER
If I weren't on the South Beach Diet right now I'd go have a piece of Cherry Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.