“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 29, 2008


Happy Birthday Emily Lloyd. Today is her 39th birthday. She is 2 days older than me. I liked the movie she was in called Wish You Were Here. I know she's been in a few things since 1987 but I can't think of what. The only thing that comes to mind is that during the filming of some movie she confused Rabies with Attention Deficit Disorder and was released from her contract.

Still trying to beat this stupid cold or whatever it is. Hubby and I have taken to calling the Little Mister "Patient Zero". He was the first to come down with this, now he's feeling fit as a fiddle. Little Miss has yet to get this icky cold. I hope she doesn't.To her credit, however, she is pretty easy to take care of when she's sick. Just hand her some juice and the remote and she'll hang out on the couch all day watching iCarly on on-demand.

I was excited to see that today in 480BC there was an event called "Battle of the Salamis". Not as cool as it sounds, however. I has nothing to do with cured meat products.

I got my first birthday present for turning OLD this year. It came from my mom. I got a gift card for Macys. She used to send me a check, then I had to tell her that if she didn't want me to buy groceries or pay the electric bill with her birthday present she had to get me a gift card for a specific store. Now how do I tell her I usually save up my gift cards and buy birthday and christmas presents with them. I do need a new coat, though. Maybe I'll buy a coat.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.