“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
--- Douglas Adams

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dream

Last night I had a dream. I don't remember enough of the dream to describe it but I experienced a sensation that I have never had in a dream before.

I smelled something. As detail-filled as my dream life is, I've never noticed any scents until this dream. It's all murky but I remember being on the roof of my sister J's house (but not her house in real life, it was kinda like the barbie dream house). Some lady who lived next door was mad that we were having fun so she sprayed stinky perfume at us, then my sister yelled at her.

Neat. Dream tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha.
Thanks for reading . . . . thanks for commenting.

Welcome now my friends to the show that never ends

Related Posts with Thumbnails

StatCounter

Nice Pictures - Where'd you steal them from?

Some of the pictures in my blog were taken by a photographer called Julie Michele. Some of the pictures were either taken by me or someone I know. Some of the pictures were ripped right from the internet, mostly from google image searches from photographers to whom I may or may not give credit.

Rest assured I make no money from any of it.